Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I was given a star trac natural runner from a physical

Customer Question

I was given a star trac natural runner from a physical therapy place. there was no power cord or display cable, which I ordered. it is in great mechanical shape and looks like new. now it powers up and read star trac but I can't get it to do anything else. any advice?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it runs freely and the display says natural runner and that turns off when you stop and then comes back on, but I don't know how to program anything in. I have no manual
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Exercise Equipment Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi there!

Manuals are available from the Startrac website.

Let me know the model number of your Natural Runner if you need any further assistance with this.

Best,

Pete.