John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!

I have a brand new Nordic track treadmill that was installed

Customer Question

Hello - I have a brand new Nordic track treadmill that was installed in a room of my home.
It was built in the room and it is too large for the doorway to move it out of that room. We want to move it to a different room. We need certified Nordic Track personnel to dis-
mantle it, move it and re-assemble it. How can I find someone locally (in Dallas area) to do this for us?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  John replied 7 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please contact NordicTrack by chat clicking here ===> NordicTrack Chat <==== CLICK HERE

Or call Customer Service at 1-***-***-****.

If you purchased your equipment at Sears, please call our NordicTrack Sears Customer Service Department at 1-***-***-****

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!