Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Well we have just purchased a used tx390 and it was working

Customer Question

Well we have just purchased a used tx390 and it was working fine when she showed us how to use it. Now that we got it home we turned it on and all 7's appeared on the screen and wont do anything....
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Fitness Equipment Technician should know?
Customer: I have no idea
JA: Our top Fitness Equipment Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Fitness Equipment Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Fitness Equipment Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

If such a difficulty happens after a move of the equipment, something may have jarred loose, pulled loose, or otherwise need checking for accidental stress or torsion/pulling/removal.

Make sure all parts are in-place. Re-seat all cables; check all cables that you can see for stress pulling abrasion or cutting.

If a part was pulled apart, in any place that leads to the control console, then make sure it wasn't pulled loose as far as cables wires and connections go.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Took it apart and every thing seems fine.... not sure what else we can do

Re-seat those connectors! even if they don't look bad.

But only one at a time, unplug, pause a moment, re-plug. If you do more than one, you can loose track of how to put them together properly, or mix them up. So only one at a time.