Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I have a NordicTrack GX 4.7. Screen and resistance

Customer Question

I have a NordicTrack GX 4.7. Screen and resistance adjustments work however the control module does not recognize when I'm peddling so therefore no data is recorded from it. Fan will also shut off within one minute, probably because it doesn't register peddling either. Any tips?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Either you have a cable to/from the control console that is loose or defective or broken... or the console itself might be defective.

So the right thing to do is, to check the connections of the cables to and from the console, and re-seat all of them, at both ends, with the power Off.

And see if that helps.

And after that, probably the control console needs replacing. Or perhaps the controller board, if it shows any abnormality.