Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience

I can't get my incline treadmill to connect to the internet.

Customer Question

I can't get my incline treadmill to connect to the internet. It recognizes my network then disconnects. Any suggestions?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I presume you are trying to connect by WiFi.

If so, was the router or WiFi station recently reconfigured ? Or reset?

Can you still connect by WiFi from other devices, e.g. computer, handheld?

How can you tell that it recognizes your network?

Can you connect manually? or is it automatic connecting that you're trying to do? if automatic, try connecting manually, see where exactly the connecting process fails. If your WiFi router was reset, it may have lost its 'password' and be back to no-WiFi-passphrase-watever factory condition. So if it rejects your (former?) passphrase, try entering no passphrase whatever, see if that connects.

Let me know what happens, plus other details. Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hi Russel-
No, I haven't reconfigured my wireless. I have not moved or changed my router . I have not changed my passwords. All other devices are functioning just fine. The name of my server comes up on my treadmill. It will flash connected then a second later, disconnected . I can use my wifi music next to the treadmill without any difficulty.Thanks,

Try a manual connection (since it appears it is an automatic configuration that is managing the connection.) Enter all information over again, for the connection, and watch closely to see how it acts.