treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

Just reassembled my treadmill and it is now stuck in the max

Customer Question

Just reassembled my treadmill and it is now stuck in the max incline position
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I wasn't using it. I moved to a new home. Took the treadmill a part to move it and now putting it back together.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fitness Equipment Technician should know?
Customer: It's a NordicTrack commercial 1500
JA: Our top Fitness Equipment Technician is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Fitness Equipment Technician in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Fitness Equipment Technician until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your treadmill ?

Also what was the reason for dissembley and what was replaced?

Thank you

Tech Michael