John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a quite old Trojan MArathon 200 that gives a E1

Customer Question

Hi - I have a quite old Trojan MArathon 200 that gives a E1 error
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It was in storage whiel we were building, think it gathered some dust even though we protected it. When switching on again there was a type of bang
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Fitness Equipment Technician should know?
Customer: when switching on appears normal, but when wanting to run (press start) the E1 appears
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fitness Equipment Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Also note that I am located in a small town in South Africa, but am going into Cape Town on Wednesday morning, so if I need to take it into a repair centre in Cape Town I need to know that asap, also directions and need to get an estimate of cost and need to be able to get it back by Friday latest
Expert:  John replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please do the following:

• Call Trojan South Africa: 0861 Trojan (0861 876526) to log the faulty product (under warranty or out of warranty)
  • The operator or technical advisor will try identify the fault, and will book a service team call out.
  • The service team will collect the product from your home on an agreed date and time.
  • Items repaired in our service center will be returned to your home on an agreed date and time.

lease read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====