Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

The left arm completely detached from upper area near

Customer Question

The left arm completely detached from upper area near console two small circle pieces broke off do you know what the names of the parts that hold the arm in place are called?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I believe that the one piece is a washer. It's on a Nordictrack elliptical
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Exercise Equipment Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: ASR 630
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm confused with this site is anyone going to answer the question?

I am. That is why I introduced myself.

You can find the replacement part on the page I am about to provide yo you. When you get to the page, click on the link to the exploded parts diagram. This will help you to find the broken part. When you identify it on the diagram, match the number on the diagram to the part on the main page. If you have any questions, let me know.

http://bitli.es/fWw21G