Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

NordicTrack treadmill model# NTTL09610; how do I remove part

Customer Question

NordicTrack treadmill model# *****; how do I remove part #58 "rear end cap" the left side is loose but the right side will not move. I can not tighten the left side of the belt and I can not readjust so the belt move straight and not drift
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Do you still need assistance with this?

The rear end cap is held on with two bolts - one on each side. Once those bolts are removed, it should slide right off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only bolts on my machine are rear roller adjustment bolts. the left side slides off but the right side does not budge. I am afraid of forcing it and I am trying to adjust the belt because it is drifting to the left and the left side has about 3-4' slack and the right side has about 2" of slack. i am trying to make proper adjustments. I am currently waiting for a shippment of the prescribed lubricant for the belt from Nordictrack.

If you are trying to take the end cap off completely, you have to remove the bolts.

There are two bolts with washers. Also, the endcap is one piece, and also supports the machine - it is in direct contact with the floor. If you want to take it off, you will have to lift the end from the floor to do it.