Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I own a schwinn 5350 P treadmill. It was folded to move.

Customer Question

I own a schwinn 5350 P treadmill. It was folded to move for carpeting. When it was folded up the Safety Shut Off Clip pinched into the control panel mid point diagonally between the start/pause button and the (up) speed button. When I plug it into the wall outlet, the panel lights flash then stay off. The power button does nothing, lights remain off.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I think you will need to replace the console, period. It sounds like that degree of damage.

I could find a source for that console for you... if you will double-check and identify your Schwinn exercise machine for me. I couldn't find a '5350 P' at first effort at a search.

Thanks.