Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have GX 20 home trainer (bike) but when I'm biking the

Customer Question

I have GX 20 home trainer (bike) but when I'm biking the pedals slips .....what can be the. Problem and how to fix ?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

IT sounds like you have a crank arm that is slipping. If that is the case then by now the arm (and possibly the bottom-bracket shaft) is probably in need of replacement, but a skilled mechanic may be able to add shims to "rescue" the arm for the short term. –