Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a tx 5.0 rc tradmill when I start it it shuts off and

Customer Question

I have a tx 5.0 rc tradmill when I start it it shuts off and marks the number 3 I though it was the fuse but when I switched the same problem persist what can I do ?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. That may be an error with the speed sensor. When you say it 'shuts off', so you mean the treadmill belt that you walk upon, stops moving?Or do you mean the power goes Off? If the former, speed sensor defective or slipped out of proper adjustment is most likely.If the latter, your motor or motor controller board, inside the 'mill, has a short circuit in it when it is operating. Let me know which one of these two problems it has, exactly, and I will advise you further in more detail as to what to do for your SportCraft TX5.0 treadmill.