Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Fitline t400 treadmill stopped working.Tested the motor and

Customer Question

Fitline t400 treadmill stopped working.Tested the motor and that is ok.Where can I get a control board?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Fitness Equipment Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just explained that the motor tests fine.I thimk it needs a control board.I need to know where to get one
JA: Is there anything else the Fitness Equipment Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Main screen functioning correctly,motor is not starting up
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fitness Equipment Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please identify your treadmill a little more completely. I'm having trouble identifying its manufacturer for sure... though it may be the 'Fitline' type that was released on a limited basis 11 years or so ago, possibly explaining why parts are so hard to find... few of them were made? perhaps.

Also if you could give me the part # ***** the defective board, that would help me (or anyone else) locate that specific part.

There are admittedly few supplies for a 'Fitline' offered anywhere I can find.

But you might get something if you contacted these treadmill parts suppliers:

Fitness Plus

Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
DKcity/Fitline t400 would be make and model.The numbers on the control board are MEF6t-2c sn/DC2005373271.I will try the number you gave me.Thanks

I'm very sorry to say, there are absolutely no hits on that board's part number. I tried finding any trace of it any number of ways, but ultimately calling parts providers and asking if any of them have it (starting with the one I recommended) may be the only recourse (aside from posting on craigslist.com's WANTED section, asking for either this board for this Fitline t400 machine, or asking for a 'junked' or to-be-discarded machine of that model that a working circuit board might be gotten from.)

(If this answers your question fully and completes the case, please rate my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.)