Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

My golds gym treadmill wont come on It has never acted like

Customer Question

Hello My name is***** golds gym treadmill wont come on It has never acted like it was having problems HAvent used it in two weeks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It just won't turn on I unplugged it and reset it for 5 minutes and plugged it back up and nothing happens The screen is blank and the treadmill isnt making any noises
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Exercise Equipment Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

Some testing will be required on the power supply circuitry.

Reply back and let me know if you have a voltmeter and you are able to do some electronic testing yourself; or let me know your zip code if you are looking for a repairer in your area?

Thanks!

Pete.