Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I Have a Norditrack Treadmill c2150. sometimes as your

Customer Question

I Have a Norditrack Treadmill c2150. sometimes as your running on the treadmill it will just coast to a stop and all the numbers on console go back to 0. just hit start again and treadmill goes like nothing happened sometimes it will shut off again after a few minutes and sometimes it will last the rest of my 40 minute workout on it. today for instance 1.5 minutes it shut off then I hit start again and went 42 minutes with no problems
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I Have a Norditrack Treadmill c2150. sometimes as your running on the treadmill it will just coast to a stop and all the numbers on console go back to 0. just hit start again and treadmill goes like nothing happened sometimes it will shut off again after a few minutes and sometimes it will last the rest of my 40 minute workout on it. today for instance 1.5 minutes it shut off then I hit start again and went 42 minutes with no problemsRead more: http://www.justanswer.com/fitness-equipment/509yt-nordictrack-c2150-ntl10805-2-problem-when.html#ixzz404nRa6af
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Exercise Equipment Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi there,

The problem may be with the safety key being activated if it is loose or not fitted correctly. Check it out first.

If no luck there, check for any other loose or damaged wiring.

If you don't find anything, then the fault may be in the console itself and it will need to be replaced.