Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have an old DP Concourse Integrity Series 8.55 MI Model#

Customer Question

I have an old DP Concourse Integrity Series 8.55 MI Model# ***** treadmill. Had to take it apart to move it. The person who took it apart could not get the wiring correct when he tried to put it all back together. Have 4 wires left to reconnect to the controller; an orange, a black, a brown and a light green wire. I have a picture that I can send of the wires and the open controller card terminals. Can you help me?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please send the picture, by all means. I'll do what I can for it.

You may have to replace the part that the wiring harness is part of, once it is identified, esp. if it was taken apart at all. (I am presuming this, because otherwise, it really ought to be fairly obvious where and how to put it back in its place. But I might be wrong... let's see, shall we?)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Attached are the two pictures I took of the 4 wires and the 4 wiring terminals where these wires should connect. I just don't know which wire goes where.

Thanks. I'll be looking those over, and researching, for a bit.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok thanks.

Are you sure for any reason that the wiring that *is* in-place already is correctly put?

i.e. do you trust the person to know what they were getting right, as well as what they were getting wrong?

It may seem a strange question, but I want to cover all the ground if I can.

Also I have to ask: is your treadmill by any chance a Bionix model 21-1706 ?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Good question. The answer is I am not sure the guy who took it apart knew how to hook up any of the wiring although he seemed pretty sure that what he did was correct. He tried once to hook up the 4 wires in the picture but when I turned on the power I blew a breaker.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Model #s are the same but I don't recognize Bionix. I am positive it is a DP Concourse Integrity Series 8.55 MI Model# ***** Could they be the same machine?

Yes, that's good evidence.

Unfortunately... maybe because schematics are not my strong point... maybe because this treadmill is a really old model... I can find no information on it in any of my sources or resources. Not even if it is a Bionix. So unfortunately I have to apologize, and Opt Out, with regrets.

(Also, the look of the wires tells me nothing, or not enough. And the circuit boards back was - smartly - included in your pictures, but it also provides no clue whatever.)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok that has been my problem as well. I researched the machine and could find no manual or wiring diagrams on that old model. Found a new model on line but that didn't help. Thanks for your help.