Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Mayur it is about my tunturi 85f
, thanks today my T85f

Customer Question

mayur it is about my tunturi 85f
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: thanks today my T85f will not elevate and the calories is showing a far higher number it has happened before and I have reset it but I cannot remember how
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Exercise Equipment Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi there,

Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

To reset the incline, turn on the machine —> insert safety key —> press Set-Set-Set-Enter, use the soft arrow keys to select CALIBRATE ELEVATION —> press Enter.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks. But answer received a bit late. I thought I was chatting with a techie and thought I would be getting an answer straight away. I researched further online and reset the calibration 5 mins after I applied online.
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Ok, glad to hear you got it sorted!

I answered your question as soon as I came online and saw that you had been waiting some time, sorry for any delay!

Let me know if you need anything else.

Pete.