treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

I just moved my bowflex tc10 tread climber. After I

Customer Question

I just moved my bowflex tc10 tread climber. After I reassembled, the power to the display comes on, but as soon as the motor to move the treads comes on, the whole unit goes dead. In fact it trips the outlet breaker. I've tried multiple outlets. I also tried to make sure the I/O cable was not crimped. I was able to reset the breaker.
I use this everyday, so I'm desperate to get it back up and going. Any suggestions? Is there a way to get someone to repair it if it's not something we can troubleshoot and repair remotely?
Help! Thanks!
Susan
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Louie replied 10 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, were the transport handbar and transport wheels used when the TC10 was moved?