Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Even after cleaning and lubricating belt per horizon

Customer Question

even after cleaning and lubricating belt per horizon instructions, the belt trips to stop with error code e101.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I clean the motor brush grounding apparatus and vacuum out the circuit boards and underneath areas, the belt will run longer periods, but still trips with error code e101.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Exercise Equipment Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Exercise Equipment category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have no other info to give.

What is the model number of the machine?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
T101

The error E101 is not a valid error for the T101 model. Can you please check the error again to confirm and let me know what the error is? Thank you.