Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Pro-form 460 R and the consul does not light so I

Customer Question

I have a Pro-form 460 R and the consul does not light so I can read it I have put in new batteries still don't what do I do next?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
how do I cancel this
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

I have no power to cancel a case.

For all such issues, I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com, which may be contacted through:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

They will no doubt address your concern, if you contact them, with reasonable promptness.

As for the problem... check the batteries' polarity, make sure they are inserted correctly.

Check whether leakage of old batteries may have corroded the terminals in the battery compartment; If so, clean those terminals with either cotton swabs and alcohol (for milder cases) and a rub with a clean dry rag cloth until the metal is shiny-bright again... or for worse cases, with sandpaper and then a rub with a cloth.

After that, regrettably, the console is a part that is no longer available to buy replacements for.