Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

The left foot platform is attached to the back wheel on the

Customer Question

The left foot platform is attached to the back wheel on the left side by a steel shaft
which has broken off. How can this be repaired? Professionally or by myself? And if by myself, can your firm provide the broken metal shaft?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I am not sure of the identity of your Crosstrainer by Tunturi. '9' does not identify it adequately to me.

I cannot (nor can JustAnswer) provide the part you need. However I can either refer you to a source for it (and I have several in mind, once the actual model you have is identified) or refer you to Tunturi's service department themselves, which would be at

http://www.tunturi.com/support/service-form/

and which might possibly be able to help you. But I think we should try to identify your actual model # (which would be needed for an inquiry with Tunturi, or with other parts sources located here in the United States - Tunturi is in the Netherlands - in any case.)