Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

My Nordic Trac Incline Trainer X11i (Bought September 2015)

Customer Question

My Nordic Trac Incline Trainer X11i (Bought September 2015) is used daily. About a month ago it began making a sharp clicking noise as I walked on it and declined the machine. At first it only made the clicking noise when I was declining, but now the noise is becoming more prominent and happening when I incline as well. Customer service said that they thought it needed lubricated?? and the belt needed tightening. Neither of these things did the trick. Love my machine and do NOT want to see it get worse! PLEASE HELP!
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Nordic Track?

Also does it get a lot of use?

And is there any way you could send me a video of it running so I can hear the sound it is making?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
As I stated in my inital request for assistance, I purchased the machine in Seprember 2015, and it is used daily. I will be happy to send you a video, but it will be a couple hours before I can do so.
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi that would be great . I may not reply til tomorrow morning depending on how long before I see the video;-)

Thanks for your patience.

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Just sent. Did you receive the 2 videos I sent? One was while I was walking on machine and declining. One was standing to the side with no movement on belt while declining.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok, it's telling me the files are to large?? To send you?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
How do I send them then? Is there alternate means of communication? Text or email? They will go thru no problem that way.
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi I have not gotten the files as of yet?

I'm not sure how you send them to be honest?

But I can send you an offer so we can work this out over the phone, I could hear it that way as well;-)

Please accept the offer and include the best time to call and your phone #;-)

Thanks

Tech Mike