Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a Trimline 360.1. When I turn it on, it beeps

Customer Question

I have a Trimline 360.1. When I turn it on, it beeps continuously...and after pulling the safety key and replacing, it displays a 25 U1.2. I tried hitting the + speed key while holding down key (after pulling out), and now have an 11.0E 12.0 message.
Any insights?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Treadmill. Been looking at these so long I neglected to indicate what kind of product :)
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question today.

The fist thing I would suggest doing is making sure there is not too much friction between the belt and the deck. You probably lubricate the deck regularly, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Then check the motors - feed each anywhere from 12v -18v dv to make sure they run at a constant speed and reverse when the polarity is reversed. Once you have verified they are both ok, then the most likely culprit is the motor contoller board, which is easy to find - just trace the wires back from one of the motors - they terminate into a single board - that's the one. It should be sending various voltages to the motors to run them at correct speed.