Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Have Nordictrack C 2420 Model 14950, machine turns, consul

Customer Question

Have Nordictrack C 2420 Model 14950, machine turns, consul lights up but will not do anything else as turn on fans change programs or speed or incline
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

The first thing I would suggest doing is opening the machine and checking the voltage going to the motor - I believe you will find that neither of the motors have any voltage going to them. You can test the motors with direct voltage, but since they are both inoperable, that's not even necessary. Follow the leads back to the board that feeds the motor - this is the motor controller board - it is the board that should be sending voltage to the main motor and the incline motor. This is what needs to be replaced - it's the most common failure in this machine. Here is a link to the part:

http://bitli.es/vECrKh

Please let me know if you still have questions.