Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

How do I re-enter my new weight on the Nordictrack

Customer Question

How do I re-enter my new weight on the Nordictrack Commercial 14.0? It asked me to enter my weight the first time I turned on the machine, but now I don't know how to get back to that screen to re-enter my new weight. Thanks.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If the elliptical is outfitted with iFit, then the easiest way to do it is to change your iFit profile online. Here is the link to that.

http://bitli.es/5dX8wB

There is also an iFit menu on the screen - just hit the icon in the upper right hand corner and that will get you to the ifit menu where you can change your settings. If this isn't what you are seeing, let me know if we can go from there.