Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I just moved my treadmill and when I turned it on it beeps

Customer Question

Customer: I just moved my treadmill and when I turned it on it beeps and error message 7 is displayed . It is a healthstream Asteroid GS 1185T. I live in a remote town so cant get anyone to fix it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It switches on counts down then instead of starting it says E7 on the display
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Consumer Electronics Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi here is the likely cause, please watch this video.

If it works, please rate kindly so I close this,

But if not, lease don't rate yet but in that case just reply to me for additional information.

Watch this one: https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AwrB8p5RyotWfl8Ao2aJzbkF?p=Healthstream%20treadmill%20error%207&fr=yfp-t-901&fr2=p%3As%2Cv%3Ai%2Cm%3Apivot&stype=web

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

There is NO cost to rate Kindly;-)

But it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise in this field.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael