J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

My Epic 550 treadmill is maxed out on its incline...when I

Customer Question

My Epic 550 treadmill is maxed out on its incline...when I put the key in it will lower slightly then go back up. It will not increase or decrease by using the control panel. The reader panel will show 2, 3, ...etc. but nothing happens. What is most likely causing this?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 year ago.

It sounds like your Console has gone bad. It thinks your always pushing the up incline button. You can try to open up the console and check to make sure all the wires are securely in place.

Expert:  J.T. replied 1 year ago.

If all connections are good, you can order a new console at www.fitnessrepairparts.com or www.treadmilldoctor.com

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even though all the other console features still work?
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 year ago.

Yes unfortunately if even 1 button doesn't work it needs to be replaced. If it was say the fan button or something you could still use .. The only other thing you can do is unbolted the incline Motor.