Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

My tdf display won't adjust

Customer Question

my tdf display won't adjust
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi there,

Do you mean that you cannot physically adjust the display to a different position, or that you cannot adjust the machine settings using the display?

If the settings are not adjusting for you, then first check for loose cables or wiring inside the console, and also within the machine itself. Reply back and let me know the results...

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I took the console apart but couldn't figure out exactly what I was looking for. All wires seemed to be connected properly. It's a royal pain taking these things apart and putting back together.
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

You will just need to check every connection under there - even though it looks to be secure, you may need to disconnect and reattach each connection to ensure it is electrically connected.

Pete.