Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I am trying to install a sunvision elite 30 3f tanning bed.

Customer Question

i do not have a timer and from what i hear it is possible to bypass the time requirement through the rj22 circuit. can this be done without the jumper.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

You can bypass the timer, but you must have the RJ-22 bypass plug. The good news is that they are pretty much universal and inexpensive. You can get one on eBay for about $9. Here is a link to one:

http://bitli.es/1dVsxA

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well I had one of those on order it came today. After putting it in the bed clicks, then hums like it going to start for about 20 seconds then clicks off. Lights do not come on? Not sure where to go from here? Any ideas?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I have been able to run the bed through an entire cycle fans come on but no lights yet.

You're question related to bypassing the timer with the plug - and that is the correct plug to do that - it should work. If it doesn't, then there is something else wrong with the bed.