Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have Symmetry HC820. Its power transfer alluminum arm

Customer Question

Customer: I have Symmetry HC820. Its power transfer alluminum arm which connects the pedals is broken. I want to get a replacement. Where can I get and what is the cost?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes I can. I have the photos of that. give me your mobile number. I will forward that. My name is ***** ***** my cell #(###) ###-####
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Exercise Equipment Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Symmetry?

Also how id it break, is there a part still broken in the hole where it mounts? still stuck where it mounts?

OR something else?

I can help you with the best place to get that ;-) And how to fix this in any condition.

I would love to call you because we could solve this much quicker if we can talk. I saw you included your # ***** JA has a process, so I will send you an offer so I Tech Mike can call you.

I will keep it as low as possible $9.00.

Please accept that and I will call you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you

Tech Michael