Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

My treadmill doesn't fonction. l press the buttons on the

Customer Question

My treadmill doesn't fonction. l press the buttons on the console and nothing happen and there is power. If l press the fitness button, the light turns on and if l press the inclination at 5, it goes up but l can't press any speed buttons. Sometimes the treadmill runs well for a minute then the speed goes down at 1mph and the stop button doesn't function at all. Thanks for your help.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

On this unit that indicates a bad top console.

Its easy to replace and I will work with you when you have the new one.

Before you unhook any wires, its a good idea take a few pics of the wiring so you are sure when it all goes back lol;-)

The best place to get that console is Treadmill Doctor:

TOLL FREE 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri CST

(###) ###-####/p>

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You wrote to me to change my console; l checked on the treadmill doctor site the price of a new console and they did not have my part number and even if they had it, it is too expensive because l'm not sure if it is the real solution to my problem. So please cancel my order 'cause l had a 7 day free trial. Thanks for your help anyway.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi good morning, I have many years of experience with this treadmill. I am sure beyond any shadow of a doubt that the console is the problem. I know it is an expensive part. But that is because it is the heart of the machine and controls all of the operations.

Treadmill Doctor can usually get that part in if they are out of them. Hopefully ypu called them as they can get this part for you, all parts and availability are NOT listed on site.

I can cancel this but to do that I need you to rate my service up top kindly. Once you do that I can close this out and will let Customer service know that you would like a refund. They are very good about this kind of thing lol.

Have a great SUnday and please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you

I also have other sources for that part.

SIncerely

Tech Michael