John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

Vision fitness hrt r2200 recumbent bike resets every 5.16

Customer Question

vision fitness hrt r2200 recumbent bike resets every 5.16 minutes looks like error code b 208 5.16 hac across the console then it resets to zeros
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer, my name is***** allow me to assist you with your question today, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

This seems to be a power supply issue, however I couldn't find the service manual for this model, as it is not available to the public. I suggest to contact Vision Fitness support at 1.***-***-**** if still in warranty, or call
1.***-***-**** if out of warranty. In that case you will get an estimate prior to fixing the recumbent bike.

Support Hours

• M-Th 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST
  • F 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why should I pay you to send me somewhere else to get the information I need
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will contact PayPal to reverse your service payment as you did nothing