Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I had to turn my nordic t14 treadmill on its side to get it

Customer Question

I had to turn my nordic t14 treadmill on its side to get it through a doorway. I noticed a small amount of clear oil escape from it. Is this something I should be concerned about and how can I replace or top up the oil?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, the clear oil is most likely excess lubricant. If it were oil in some important moving part then it would be dark and not clear. Even the User's manual states to expect this during transport. Please click HERE.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not convinced that this is the oil I saw. The underside of the running track is coated with a lubricant, but it is not of a liquid type. The liquid I saw was a free flowing clear viscous type that I believe to be an oil.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

I understand Alex.

Perhaps an alternate approach to your concern / second opinion can be provided. With your indulgence, let me re-open the question by opting out.

Please expect an email soon as another posts a new reply.

Still, good luck with the T14.0

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been a few days now and I have not heard from whoever is providing the second opinion.
Alex