Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I have a Freemotion 335R recumbent bike. The A/C adapter was

Customer Question

I have a Freemotion 335R recumbent bike. The A/C adapter was unplugged and I do not know where to p,up it in. I have searched the entire machine... Cannot find the adaptor "hole". I do not have a manual... Can you help? Thanks
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

The power port is on the front part of the bike, where the front "wheel" would be if it were a real bike, in the center, at the lower edge

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

It looks like this

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Note: I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.