treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

My treadmill has been moved frequently and I believe some of

Customer Question

My treadmill has been moved frequently and I believe some of the electrical connections are loose. When increasing the speed, it will just stop and will not start again until I unplug it, wait a few minutes and then plug it in again. Then the above behavior repeats.
I am looking for someone who can come to my home and look at it for potential repair. Please do not tell me to go to Sears - they have been USELESS!!
I live in Burlington, NC
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. We do not do in person repairs on this site. I can still however help you find someone that does for the fee you have paid to this site if you would like me to.