treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

I have an Horizon T 900, treadmill, Ive been doing 3 miles

Customer Question

I have an Horizon T 900 , treadmill, Ive been doing 3 miles per day on it for the past 2 months. All of a sudden the motor or the treadmill stopped working. I vacuumed the motor housing out, lubricated the belt, however I added a spray silicone to it dont think that would have stopped it . any suggestions.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your treadmill?

Also, Did anything smell like it was possibly burning just prior to this problem?

Thank you

Tech Michael