Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Health Rider Softstrider DRTL2506 When plugged in, all

Customer Question

Health Rider Softstrider DRTL2506
When plugged in, all lights come on for a second.
When the safety key is inserted, the lights for (2) Program and Manual come on blinking, and about every 8 seconds or so, the machine 'beeps'.
I have disassembled the console, and everything is properly connected. No obvious burns or breaks.
Pressing anything is useless and does not change the situation.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It sounds to me as if the console itself may be defective. But some questions need be asked before coming to that conclusion, or even before taking it up as a working assumption:

- Can you do anything with the machine, independently of the console control(s) ?

- Are there any other signs of faults? have you looked at lights on boards inside the machine, that might indicate other faults?

- If there are batteries under a hatch (likely to be on the underside of the console) that power the console, remove them (with the machine powered Off) and replace them with new ones (and try again after powering up again.)