Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

THE BOTTOM 36 DOES NOT LINE UP PROPERLY WITH THE UPRIGHTS 73

Customer Question

THE BOTTOM 36 DOES NOT LINE UP PROPERLY WITH THE UPRIGHTS 73 THERE IS A GAP THAT I CAN ONLY PUT IN BEITHER THE TOP OR BOTTOM SCREWS
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You might - if you are assembling this machine for the first time - have a problem with something basic. For instance:

- are the parts all lined up correctly? check proportions against whatever illustration of the finished result you have.

- are the parts in upside down? that might change which screw holes are where, for sure.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I KNOW VERYTHING YOU SAID BUT I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMETHING MORE POSITIVE LIKE MOVE A CERTAIN PIECE TO MAKE IT EASIER TO PLACE THE SCREWS
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry that I cannot offer information that specific. In apology, I have Opted Out, opening the case to other Experts in this category.