Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Healthrider S250i won't exit out of information mode even

Customer Question

Healthrider S250i won't exit out of information mode even after removing the key. How can I fix this problem?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

1. remove safety key
2. press and hold the speed+ and stop keys at the same time
3. Put the safety key in/on and release the keys
4. press stop once
5. hit the incline + arrow and let the incline go the whole way up and down
6. remove safety key and try

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We found this troubleshooting tip on the Heathrider website. It does troubleshoot any incline issues but did not take the machine out of information mode.I've attached a photo of what happens (or doesn't) once the process you stated is complete. I let the machine exit the diagnostic mode on it own and from removing the key; neither worked.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

It is a reset that can be used for other things as well so if that was all that was needed it should have worked. I apologize but I need to opt out and open this to all experts.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.
If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:
1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.
2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.
The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)
3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)
I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your Healthrider?

Thank You,
Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2003, give or take a year. 12 years old.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the pic sorry for the delay,

This is the main console to blame unfortunately.

Its easily replaced with just a few basic hand tools and I will assist you at no further cost;-)

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

The best place to get a new console and I know they are pricey. is Treadmill Doctor:

TOLL FREE 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri CST

(###) ###-####/p>
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

There is no soldering needed all plug and play so its simple.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Tech Michael