Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

I have an older pace master pro select with the start button

Customer Question

I have an older pace master pro select with the start button being a red magnetic button. After finishing a workout instead of selecting stop, I just pulled on the red key. When I went back the next day and use the red button it would not turn on. I unplugged the machine and tried again with no luck. Is there something else I can do
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What is the model number on it? Does it show any sign of power at all?