Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075

Im looking instruction manual HS 5650 slipstream bike. Can

Customer Question

Im looking for the instruction manual for my HS 5650 B slipstream bike. Can you help please?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  LongTermTech replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

There appears to be no Healthstream (re exercise bikes, as opposed to a health information services co. by that name which is, I suspect, unrelated) online.

To get information about such an exercise bike as yours, I ask for the address information that might be on the manufacturer's label for your bike... if an address is listed, it may help me identify the co. that made the bike, then get information from them.

So let me know, please. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If you google Healthstream there is info on exercise bikes but I couldn't find the "HS5650B SLIP STREAM" that is branded on my bike.
Jo

I apologize: I have not found any information resources for that model, so I have Opted Out.

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Jo,

Researching tonight to locate any service manual on your exercise bike with no luck as it seems that a copy is not available online. I was though able to locate the address of the company as you might wish to contact them directly as to have a service manual sent to you. To reach Healthstream:

Healthstream Taiwan Inc. CUSTOMER SUPPORT SERVICES Address: 16-3, Zichiang 1st Road Jhongli, Taoyuan 32063 Taiwan R.O.C. Phone: 886.3.433.6269 FAX: 886.3.433.6259