Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

I have a Clubtrack 612 Plus treadmill that is not

Customer Question

I have a Clubtrack 612 Plus treadmill that is not functioning. When I start up the unit I receive an error code of E212. According to the troubleshooting guide, I should set the configuration code and restart the unit. I've tried that and I still get the same error. The troubleshooting guide says that if the problem persists, replace the configuration module. I replaced the configuration module over the weekend and after replacement, I receive the same error as before.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Controller and drive micro-controller configurations do not match. At this point it would need to have the vsd and vsd board tested to see which is the problem if the wiring is not loose/bad connection.

I am just seeing if you still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you still needed help.

In some cases a question may sit due to several different things including the amount of the deposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question, number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed info and so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you.

At this time please feel free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know exactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,
Joe