Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I accidentally left the "key" in my Sole Treadmill console

Customer Question

I accidentally left the "key" in my Sole Treadmill console for two days. Now when I turn it on it just keeps going through cycles but won't respond to any commands. It started up once, but then the belt stopped after 10 minutes of workout.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try unplugging it for overnight. Then only after that time, plug it in again, after making sure the power switch is turned to the Off position - and, that any button near the power switch, is pressed in. (Be sure to put the safety key in again at this point.) Turn it On after plugging it in again, see if it works - or shows any signs of life.

Let me know how this approach works.