Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a NTEL7906.0. Ive not used it while. when i plug it

Customer Question

Hello, Im Randy. i have a NTEL7906.0. Ive not used it for a while. when i plug it in it does nothing, no power or anything.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi l'M sorry to hear that.

How old is your treadmill? And have you verified power is at the outlet?

One more thing, were there any electrical storms or power outages just prior to this problem?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 years. Hasn't been plugged in.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't find a reset button.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Randy and thanks for that.

If you are sure there is power to the treadmill then the problem is going to be the main console. These will fail as many other electronic componemts will if left unplugged for that long. Also when electronic components are plugged in for a long time and the parts in the supplies are warm, when you unplug them there is always the possibility that it wont work. It is actually very common with these as well.

It is best to keep them plugged in all the time even when not in use.

You can replace the console and I will help its actually easy to do if you have a few basic hand tools and follow the instructions I will give.

For one thing before taking any wire clips off the board, take a pic or two so your sre where it goes ;-)

The best place to get that main console is Treadmill Doctor:

TOLL FREE 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri CST

(###) ###-####

I will stick with you until your treadmill is working like new.

Please rate kindly before you close this page, then you can reach me anytime by simply replying to this message.

No cost to rate or to reply in the future;-)

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Randy and thanks for that.

TOLL FREE 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri CST

(###) ###-####

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. THKS, MICHAEL WILL DO.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Your very welcome, we will get it working!

Have a nice evening

Please rate kindly!

Tech Michael