Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Panel lights up and counts after I press start but belt does

Customer Question

panel lights up and counts after I press start but belt does not move anymore. Why? I've checked everything the manual says.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed
Do you need my phone #?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi there,
Have you checked the belt tension?
If the belt tension is correctly adjusted but the belt won't move, check that the motor is receiving voltage.
If the motor is receiving voltage but it is not turning, even when the belt is removed, then the motor has failed and will need to be replaced.