Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

There, We have a Reebok Treadmill TR5 Premier RE 12305,

Customer Question

Hi there, We have a Reebok Treadmill TR5 Premier RE 12305, the safety feature key has started to spit out and we have taken the cover off and can see a small green piece of plastic that is stopping it from staying in. Is there any way we can get this part replaced?
Thanks Matt
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning Matt,this is a bad key switch. Some of these are replaceable without replacing the entire board. On any of them though if you can get just that part it can be replaced. I will stick with you until we have this fixed the least expensive way. If you are handy and have a few basic hand tools I will be able to help you do this;-)The first thing to do is contact Treadmill Doctor for the part. They are usually the cheapest way to go and they have a great customer satisfaction score and I have been referring them for years and use them for my parts when I can.Toll Free:(###) ###-#### ***** any case, I will stick with you until you have the part and it is installed and working as it should. I have tips for doing this so please don't take anything apart without consulting with me first it will save you grief and money lol.Please rate my service to you kindly at this time, it doesn't cost you anything to rate but makes it so your question wont time out and keeps it so you have access to me anytime you are ready to fix this. Also rating is the only way I receive credit for my time with you, you wont lose me by rating and there is no additional cost for any of this;-)Have a great Sunday!Tech Michael