J.T.
J.T., Technician
Experience:  I have over 10 years experience in all fields of fitness equipment repair and service.
16229639

How do the handlebars move on the pro form 250cx bike? I can't

Customer Question

How do the handlebars move on the pro form 250cx bike? I can't get them to change angle at all
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. To adjust the angle of the handlebars loosen the knob behind them usually on the right side and then move them. Without loosening that knob they will not move at all. If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating - it is greatly appreciated.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The knob isn't even on ... I'm putting bike together and I can't see how the angle of the bars can be changed there are screws everywhere around the cylinder
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Here is a picture of it, the arms rotate:
http://oi60.tinypic.com/30a54qt.jpg
.
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 year ago.
They don't they are fixed on that model.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The issue then is that I can't get the top bolt in, the bottom of the handle bar is in the way
Expert:  J.T. replied 1 year ago.
try to take the other bolt out and put the harder to reach one in first, only finger tighten everything until all bolts are in. Also leave the console off until the end as well.