Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

I have a Horizon CT9.1 treadmill. I have not used it

Customer Question

Hello. I have a Horizon CT9.1 treadmill. I have not used it for a couple of months now and when I went to turn it on, the electronic display began to flash and beep repeatedly. None of the controls seem to make it stop this. I unplugged it and then plugged it back in and the screen continues RO flash and make a repeating beep sound.
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Please follow these steps and let me know the results.
https://d3p6ap6suo9m9t.cloudfront.net/support/documents/no_power_to_console.pdf
Hopefully it is just a loose connection and not the board. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Horizon.
.