Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Brand new bodywork Atlanta is stuck on incline and won't go

Customer Question

Brand new bodywork Atlanta is stuck on incline and won't go up or down. Any ideas?
Category: Exercise Equipment
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. What model is this?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bodyworx Atlanta
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
I apologize but I need to opt out and open this to all experts.
.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.May I have the full model #?Also the age of your equipment?Thank you for choosing Just Answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bodyworx Atlanta
Brand new
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi thank you,When you try to raise or lower the incline does the display dhow that is seeing those commands or does it appear as if you aren't pressing the buttons?Please be descriptive so I can help you with this;-)ThanksTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The display works exactly like it should so goes up an down, all other displays are working too but the incline doesn't move.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you that is a good thing;-)The console is working, and its good because that part is very expensive for this unit. The incline motor is what has failed.The best place to get a new motor is Treadmill Doctor: TOLL FREE 8am - 5pm Mon - Fri CST***-***-****.I will stick with you until you have this working,please rate my service kindly thus far, it is the only way I receive credit for my time with you.It won't cost you anything additional to rate;-)You can always contact me anytime after rating at no additional cost to you;-)Thank you and have a great day!Tech Michael