treadmilltech
treadmilltech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience repairing exercise equipment with emphasis on Nordictrack/Proform and Horizon
32169475

Console not responding

Customer Question

Console not responding
Category: Exercise Equipment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
want to make sure we are still connected
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,I'm sorry to hear that.How old is your treadmill or exercise bike?Also may I have the make and full model # ***** we can assist you with this effectively?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
michael,
will get back to you monday evening east coast time.
say 7:30pm.
work for you?steve
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi Steve I should be here then for you;-)Tech michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its a NordicTrack EXP 1000 XI
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we got it around 5-7 years ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any chance we can solve this problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
michael, why do you have a 1 star rating from 13 ratings?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning, as for my ratings,I only ask for good service ratings to excellent. A lot of the customers think if they rate higher, they will have to pay more lol.Thats simply not the case. I do receive many excellent ratings and I never leave my customers until they are fully satisfied. I do take great pride in my work, to me this is not just a job.I will help you with this and when you rate my service, also it keeps me in the loop and then you can always contact me at no additional cost for additional assistance until you are 100 % satisfied;-)I am based in the US so our hours may be different, but when you write me, I always get the messages when I return. i will be here most of the day today and will answer any questions about your console issue. Also, rating doesn't cost you anything more than you already gave JA, so that doesn't make a difference to your wallet;-) The only way I receinve any credit for my time as an experienced technician is when you rate, I will get a portion of your already sent in money is all. I hope that helps you understand how this works?As for your exercise machine,Unplug it for 30 full minute, then plug it back in and let me know exactly what it does with regards ***** ***** button presses, which respond to the display etc.Also have there been any power outages or storms in your are recently or has the unit been unplugged for a period of time?Thank youTech Michael